Last Updated: 8-2-19
Information We Collect
What You Directly Provide Us
What You Automatically Provide Us When You Use Our Website
· Account Login Information: Login information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access a Web page or application. It can also be provided when the content of the Web page or application is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Website, our servers automatically record certain login information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
· Device Information: We may collect information about your device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information. We also collect certain device information that will help us diagnose problems in the event you experience any crash or other problem while using our Website. So, for example, if we detect a crash or other problematic event, we may collect the list of applications on your device and other information about your device’s performance at the time of the event for troubleshooting purposes.
· Log Information: When you interact with the Website, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Website. We do not use or access this data. We do not associate the information with you or any particular user unless required to do so by law.
· Location Information: We may collect information about the general location of your Internet Service Provider based on your IP Address. If you allow Hellhound to access your location information, we may also collect your geolocation information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Website. For example, if you choose to link, create, or log in to your Hellhound account with a payment provider (e.g., Google Wallet, Apple Pay or PayPal) or social media service (e.g., Facebook), or if you engage with a separate app or site that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to continuously improve the Website we provide as well as:
· Provide and deliver the products and Website functionality that you request, including, for example, facilitating payments, fulfilling your order, sending receipts, and settling disputes;
· Help you efficiently access your account information;
· Send or facilitate communications between you and Hellhound, such as estimated times of arrival;
· Monitor and analyze trends and usage;
· Perform internal operations, including, preventing fraud and abuse of our Website, and troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems;
· Develop, improve, and refine products and Website functionality;
· Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature;
· Provide and improve customer support to users;
· Send periodic emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition, when you have provided your affirmative consent which yo may revoke at anytime, such as by signing up for our email list, we will send occasional company news, updates, related product or administrative information; and to Comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1)providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and
· To Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We use local storage on your device to store data, including cookies and cached data. For example, when you click “Remember me” on the login screen, your login information is saved on your device.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on the Website may not function properly.
Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Agents, Consultants and Third Party Services
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services through links on our Website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
Hellhound uses third party vendors to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include may data storage services, database maintenance services, email list services, shipping and payment processing. Examples of such vendors include Squarespace, Stripe, United States Postal Service, Ship Station, Stamps.com, Google Analytics and Mailchimp. This means that some third party vendors will have access to your personally identifiable information, including but not limited to username, password, device information, and payment transaction data (such as payment card information and billing and shipping addresses). (Third party vendors will also include any third party that offers products or services directly on our Website.) When Hellhound employs such third party vendors to perform services on its behalf, Hellhound will only provide them with the personally identifiable information that they need or use to perform their specific function. Each third party vendor is required to keep such personally identifiable information confidential and not to use such personally identifiable information for any purpose other than providing services to Hellhound.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b)enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c ) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d)protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have an number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply online in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain, If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Minors Under the Age of 18
We do not offer goods or services to, or target, persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please be sure to read this policy with your parents or legal guardians and ask questions about things you do not understand.
A Special Note for Parents and Legal Guardians
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, 15 U.S.C. § § 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. § § 312.1-312.12, no one under age 13 may use or provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
In addition, Hellhound does not permit children under 18 years of age to use the Website without their parent's or guardian's express consent and approval. By using our Website, you represent (i) you are not under 18 years of age or (ii) your parent or guardian has approved of your registration with Hellhound or has provided us his or her personal information in lieu of yours. As used herein, "you" refers to all Website users over the age of 18, and the parent/guardian of users under 18 years of age who have registered with Hellhound, as applicable.
Where Information Is Processed
Hellhound is based in the United States. Although we welcome users from all over the world, keep in mind that no matter where you live, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries. We want you to know this because the laws of the United States and those of other countries where your information is processed might not be as comprehensive or protective as laws in the country where you live. For example, when a user who is located in the European Union ("EU") chooses to post information that will be publicly disclosed, that user is responsible for ensuring that such information conforms to all local data protection laws. Hellhound is not responsible under the EU local data protection laws for user-posted information. Also, while you are in another country, know that your information may be made available to government or law enforcement requests.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Hellhound does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to:
PO Box 26581
Los Angeles, CA 90026
PO Box 26581
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Email Address: email@example.com